06 April, 2010

stranger

离乡...
try to capture stranger... walk to the person asking for permission to capture their portrait...
huhu... more things to learn about portrait... this is the first one...
something wrong with this photo... but can't figure out what is that? anyone help me?

you walk in my life as a stranger...and please walk out my life as a stranger too...
please not take away anything from my heart...not leave anything to my soul...

but i know you stole piece of my heart away...you leave me in torn...

don't rely on others too much...it's just because when people disappoint you,
you will get hurt... it's better just to rely on yourself coz you know that
you would never disappoint yourself...
(listening to Mungkin Ku Tak Bisa by Faizal Tahir...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

stranger... such a nice name for your love!!
lovers give their heart happily and wish to be accepted,you...

Anonymous said...

Anonymous B:
hahaha...take it easy...i agree with you: lovers give their heart happily and wish to be accepted ;)

yong said...

I hope I can have a better word for... huhu... sometime its not easy ;)