21 May, 2010

is not that easy...

没那么简单
感覺快樂 就忙東忙西... 感覺累了 就放空自己...
不想擁有太多情緒... 一杯紅酒 配電影...
在週末晚上... 關上了手機... 舒服窩在沙發裡...
当你吻醒我... 等待你回来是甜蜜的...
幸福沒有那麼容易... 才會特別讓人著迷...
什麼都不懂的年紀... 曾經最掏心... 所以最開心...
曾經...

when feel happy, keep myself busy... when tired, blank my mind...
do not want to have too much emotion... a glass of red wine with movies...
weekend night... phone off ... comfortable lay on the sofa...
waiting for you home is sweet when... wake by your kiss...
is not that easy to get happiness... that why we fascinating to it...
when we are young... less thing to take care... happier we are...
now everything was passing…

(listening to 没那么简单 by 黄小琥...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would never blame you for the heartache ...
I would never blame you for the tears ...
I blame my stubborn heart ... soul ... body ...
the body and the brain driving me insane ...
no matter what ...
Wanna roll with the wind ...
Bringing distance to everything ...
Wanna sit by the fire ...
And glance at the pouring rain ...
no matter what ...

('Roll With The Wind' by Alexander Rybak)